- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2017 – Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Time: 10:00am
- Admission: $100
- Links: More Information
Film Training Manitoba is pleased to present this 2-day workshop for those interested in learning more about working in the Lighting and Grip Departments. Through hands-on practical exercises, participants will learn how to scout and rig locations, manipulate the existing lights, and create an acceptable exposure and color balance.
Topics will include
- An overview of the basic gear used by each department.
- Fundamentals of cabling and power distribution.
- Manipulating natural and available light.
- Introduction to Rigging.
- Reviewing how the equipment works together.
- Introduction to Condor Mounts/Candlesticks.
Who should take this course
This is an entry-level course that will introduce participants to professional lighting equipment and basic grip gear.
To register, please call FTM at (204) 989-9669